Thursday, August 18, 2016

Four of Pentacles: Time to bust out of your comfort zone!

Veronica Noir, The Daily Tarot Girl’s evil counterpart, is here to kick some sense into you with her uncompassionate style of Tarot reading. She usually writes these half-drunk, so take her advice with a grain of salt…or a tablespoon!
the miser
Osho Zen Tarot
Today’s card is 4 of Pentacles and the message is clear:magic doesn’t happen in the comfort zone.
Yes, I know, the comfort zone is awesome. I love it too.
There is nothing I love more than snuggling on my couch, sipping spiked hot chocolate and watching The Vampire Diaries or some other silly show.
But does it make me feel ALIVE? No. Fuck no.
We all need to rest and recharge, I get it. That’s what the comfort zone is for. But don’t stay there forever – you weren’t meant to, for God’s sake!
It’s time for you to bust out from behind your wall and share your sparkly goodies with the world.
You hide yourself out of fear, you modest thing, you! But once you step out of your comfort zone, something amazing happens….your comfort zone gets bigger and bigger and bigger…..
Resource: daily-tarot-girl

No comments:

Post a Comment