Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Halloween Tarot Card Spread

Halloween is my favorite time of year.
It’s full of costumes and candy and lacks the obligatory, tiresome vibe of Christmas and Valentine’s. What’s not to love?
Every Halloween night I bust out my incense and candles and do a special Tarot reading for myself where I reflect on the past few months and make plans for the coming months.
So I thought I would design a fun, campy, Halloween themed Tarot spread to help you do the same thing!

Halloween Tarot Spread
For a printer friendly version of this spread, click here.

If you would like to see this spread in action, here is my demonstration video:

I would love to hear what you think! How was this spread for you? And what are your big plans and goals for the coming Winter?

Resource: daily-tarot-girl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment