Saturday, August 13, 2016

Here’s a true story

Veronica
Veronica Noir is an anarchist, International woman of mystery, banana bread lover, frantic scrawler of smut and just happens to be my evil twin/alter ego. She is also away on vacation at the moment, so I’m re-posting a reading she did a year ago….but in it she tells a great story (which is half true!) and I think you’ll find it timely and delightful!
judgement
Have you been judging yourself lately?
Do you think you should be thinner, more motivated, more successful and more interesting than you actually are?
Maybe that’s not true. Maybe you should be exactly as you are.
Let me tell you a story.
I once had a job interview for a job I felt I was underqualified for (International Spy).
I had no experience whatsoever and to top if off I was late for the interview – my black Lamborghini broke down on the way there – and by the time I arrived I was panting and sweaty.
Turns out, the interviewer was kind of a perv and my heaving bosom and flushed skin turned him on. And the fact I had no qualifications only inflated his ego and made him feel superior to me. I got the job!
Respurce: daily-tarot-girl

No comments:

Post a Comment